★Wishlist★

This is a wishlist by Tachibana Lita. Support me!

Why is it Paypal, Gumroad & Tictail?
I made a wishlist on AmazonJP first, but
AmazonJP needs AmazonJP account...
it's hard for who lives in a country out of Japan.

So, I made Paypal cart.
When you give following anything to me from this cart,
I will go to a shop and buy it and I CAN DRAW MORE and MORE <3

(Last up dated : 2016.04.20)



*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*



https://gumroad.com/l/ebIX

Gumroad is here! <CLICK>



*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*


I'm mainly using A5 sketchbook MUJI for sketch,
thinking a story of manga, character design and etc. It is no.26, now!
@4USD


❤ Message ❤



For ink work : manga and illustration.
B5, A4 or A5 size. For example, Copic Project and 1page manga.
@8USD


❤ Message ❤



 *.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*



I'm able to draw manga/illustrations thanks to you!
Thank you always for everything, my dear friends! 
 (*´ω`*)






橘りた 💫 Tachibana Lita
Twitter * Instagram * Twitch * Patreon * Youtube

Comments