March. 2015 manga works and the commission

My serialized 4koma manga "Keikai girl Ichigo-chan"
was published on monthly 4koma manga magazine
Manga Home Apr. issue (Mar 2nd out)

This episode is about a regular test :)




My serialized 4koma manga "Life with Ojipon"
was published on monthly 4koma manga magazine
Manga Club Apr. issue (Mar 4th out)

Next episode is a last one. Thank you!


 My guest 4koma manga "DINNER Momo-san" #2
will be published on monthly 4koma manga magazine
Syunin ga yuku!SP Apr. issue (Mar 21st out)

I drew 1 full-colored illustration to
theme "Sailor and Katana"
illustration book published by Maaya-san.

I'll post the process on another entry.
And when it will be published, I'll announce it here.




I'm really sorry I can't open the commission again and,
Now I'm coloring and shading it.

After I finish it, I'll open again.
Thank you for waiting so much ><



If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

* * * *
Tachibana Lita
Website / deviantART / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

Comments