Diary the first half of March

I finished 2 of this month works!
I could survive the first half of March...
.

Too hard, tight schedule. My whole body aches. My vision is blurry.
It was hard for me to keep my mind.
Iced tea with a lot of sugar saved me.

 With my favorite glass and mug <3

 After work, today! I went out from my room after a long interval.
Jack Daniel with soda. My husband is always Iced coffee (He is bad at alcohol)

Final episode of "Life with Ojipon".
During drawing it, sometime I feel sad a little.
I can not meet Ojipon from next month.. ;_;



I will take some rest.
 
I want to go to new store
"Frying Tiger Copenhagen" at Kichijoji Opend on 20th.
I can't wait!

And... I want to drink Starbucks coffee's new drink
"Almond milk latte".




If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
* * * *
Tachibana Lita
Website / deviantART / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram








橘りた 💫 Tachibana Lita
Twitter * Instagram * Twitch * Patreon * Youtube

Comments