FFXIV FAN FESTIVAL in Tokyo 2014


We, my husband and me, went FFXIV FAN FESTIVAL 
in Tokyo 2014 on Dec. 22th 2014.

We got an invitation of it
because my illustration is featured on
FFXIV FAN FESTIVAL in Las Vegas official website. 

Green Wristband ( for Guest )


I drew "Ero'te-san" *Lower left lol

Eorzea Cafe!!!! Very delicious <3

We got Leviathan <3 <3 <3
The most favorite Primal is Leviathan!

We met Mocchi-san and he took us to Soken-san!
We got Soken-san's autograph on Leviathan T-shirt and CD.

Σp[【◎】]ω・´)

After that, we met Maehiro-san!
And, Yoshida-san!!!
o(>ω<*)o

My treasureaaaaaaaa!!!!

PRIMALS Live!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

We could listen Leviathan theme, twice!!!




I'm happy to play FFXIV, I like FFXIV very much.

Thank you very much for
giving me many many enjoyment, FFXIV team!!!

<3



* * * *
Tachibana Lita
Website / deviantART / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram








橘りた 💫 Tachibana Lita
Twitter * Instagram * Twitch * Patreon * Youtube

Comments