Eternal Ceremony

We (my husband and me) did Eternal Ceremony on Dec. 25th 2014 (JPT).
A report with many many screenshots.



Waiting room.

Opening♪


I  didn't hide my weapon when we start ceremony....
I didn't know it is not hid!

A brave bride :P


Over 30 people came there!

We gave a speech.

Exchange of rings <3


 Wings of light...

On my shield :O



(ノω`*)


Changed our dress. Deers! (not reindeer)

Took a commemorative photo.




Ending♪

We completed this quest and got Chocobo.
And we came back to the front of  Church soon after that...
 
 
!?!?!?!?!?

!?!?!!!?!?!

 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol


We are so happy!!!!
Thank you for coming our ceremony, all. 


* * * *
Tachibana Lita
Website / deviantART / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram







橘りた 💫 Tachibana Lita
Twitter * Instagram * Twitch * Patreon * Youtube

Comments